C: Clutch Clutch plunger C11/1

john998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello, can anyone help with the correct length of C11/1 clutch plunger. I have measured 6 of them the smallest is 1. 014 and the latest is 1.162". The average is 1.060" overall length.
Also are the plunger springs available for Stu Spalding's mod. John.

stu spalding

VOC Member
Hello, can anyone help with the correct length of C11/1 clutch plunger. I have measured 6 of them the smallest is 1. 014 and the latest is 1.162". The average is 1.060" overall length.
Also are the plunger springs available for Stu Spalding's mod. John.
Hi John, as far as I know Derek Sayer has the springs. Try him on 02083041257. I only had a small batch made for my own use. As regards the plungers, the best thing to do is make them to fit your particular application, using a dummy clutch centre. Cheers, Stu.

john998

VOC Member
Hello Bruce, thanks for that, it is the overall length of the plunger I am looking for. Stu, thanks to you for the info. John.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Hello Bruce, thanks for that, it is the overall length of the plunger I am looking for. Stu, thanks to you for the info. John.

I have a new one on the shelf, from the Vancouver spares collection, so bought sometime over the past 50 years (!) and it measures 1.070.