Clubv main site

macvette

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi

I wanted to look at whitakerpedia tonight but get a message saying that I.E cannot connect to the main site. Is it only me?

Mac

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Whitakerpedia Seems to be working OK here in the UK on Sunday, August 19, 8.54 am.
(Win 7, Firefox.)

Hi

I wanted to look at whitakerpedia tonight but get a message saying that I.E cannot connect to the main site. Is it only me?

Mac

macvette

Non-VOC Member
Now I'm getting really frustrated. I na attaempt to access the main club site to look at WhitakerPedia, I entered a wrong password. Contrary to advice on FAQs, that web page does not have a " forgot password " link that I could see. Anyhoo, I managed to reset my password but now I can't access the members section of the main site because it doe not recognise my post code and keeps requesting a valid postcode. I haven't moved, the post code hasn't changed (TS7 0GB) HELP

G

Graham Smith

Now I'm getting really frustrated. I na attaempt to access the main club site to look at WhitakerPedia, I entered a wrong password. Contrary to advice on FAQs, that web page does not have a " forgot password " link that I could see. Anyhoo, I managed to reset my password but now I can't access the members section of the main site because it doe not recognise my post code and keeps requesting a valid postcode. I haven't moved, the post code hasn't changed (TS7 0GB) HELP

It's most unlikely anyone who uses the Club forum will be able to give you technical advice on how to access the other club website, or indeed tell you where you're going wrong.

Why not e-mail Bill Parr whose details are always printed on page two of MPH?

nkt267

VOC Member
Did you put a space in the postcode.I seem to remember that it important,in or out I cannot recall:eek::eek:..John

macvette

Non-VOC Member
The assumption that I am "doing something wrong" is somewhat condescending. I am entering my membership number, password and correct postcode and don't feel that your answer is particularly helpful Graham. I have tried all combinations of upper case, lower case, space and no space but am still being asked for a valid post code. I will contact Bill Parr as you suggest.