Classic racing in NZ

daveinnola

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
the royal enfield side car aint to shabby , and what was that silver grey vincent twin in the background , and what is the lay down beeza ?:confused:

daveinnola

Non-VOC Member
i saw mci on the tank but i cant for the life of me remember bsa going out on a limb , with a engine like that dave:confused:

nkt267

VOC Member
I think I have an article on this bike when I find it I'll give you a shout and I can Email it to you if you like..John

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
The MC1

Chance works in curious ways: if it hadn't been for the geniuses who ran the British motorcycle industry (Sir Bernard Docker, Lionel Jofeh et al) we'd never have had Hondas, crushed by the technical might of BSA, and "Lady" Docker would never have had a white limousine with gold-plated door handles. So wos we robbed?

daveinnola

Non-VOC Member
i read some stuff about bsa in the early postwar years and it was a shame , how the colonel blimps brought that company to its knees , and others , as for lady docker and her bling on her rolls i never knew she was a crack dealer? :confused:

daveinnola

Non-VOC Member
i checked out the link and was gobsmacked , aint nothing like the realthing the nz copy aint even in the ball park but i wouldnt like to try and better it :eek: