Classic Collection for Twin Vincent.

WAYNE TOBIN

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi i am a new UK member so i may not be in the right place so forgive me.I am looking to own a Vincent twin to restore or a plug in and go.I am willing to sell swap and pay for my life long ambition.I am just finishing a Norton fastback 1969 rare round badge Mk1 standard but in S/S Mint.I also have a Triumph Trident T160 9 1/2K engine never opened and near mint Stunning bike.Also a H/D ,V rod 19K All black, and frame Standard looks like new 2004.Also a Kawasaki Z 900 A4 still a little Chrome work to do but i am hoping to finish soon has less than 7K from new untouched engine.All my bikes are correct and i would prefer a correct Vincent but that may not be possible.So is there a Vincent out there for me,I am not in a hurry i would like to finish my bikes properly.I just thought maybe there is a bike dealer that cant move a high priced bike but could move lower priced bikes Can we do a deal.Ride safe.but ride.

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Wayne, check the VOC spares company as they often have bikes for sale. Then there is the MPH of course which always has a bike or two for sale. Next step is to try and get to a local section meet or rally where you will meet like minded people who can assist in your quest. You obviously have experience in restoring bikes but Vincents are always a bit "different" to the more common machines and you will require the standard literature to guide you. All the necessary books are available from the VOC Spares company.