Christmas

mr.hutch

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
All the very best at this time, to all VOC members,
I trust you will all have a really good time over the holiday and a problem free New Year, may the bike start first kick, every time, in 2012.

Go with care mr hutch

John Cone

VOC Member
Just when i had planned to spend a day in the garage servicing the Prince the aircon and heater has packed up on the car. Ho hum! Merry Christmas to everyone,

Last edited:

Black Flash

VOC Member
In Germany boxing takes place on the evening of the 24th, after a usually good meal.
I was making a real tricky part for my black flash and got carried away. the result was that dinner was 2 hours late and I got told of for being in the workshop till 7 pm. Boxing was still good nevertheless as i bought my presents myself, saved me getting the umpteenth jacket from my inlaws and wonderful tool holders for the lathe instead.

Merry christmas to all of you!
Bernd

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Merry Christmas from all of us in SUNNY Queensland:D May yur' roads be flat and twisty, yur' tyres full and fat, yur' engine free of expensive noises, with the sun shining on yur' hat.

All the best guys
Kevin

Howard

VOC Member
Merry Christmas everyone. Slippers again! The wife said she tried to get me a Comet ....... spose it's the thought that counts. :)

H