Chiko roll reigns supreme!

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
DSC00071.jpg
My father scored this from the takeaway he frequented back in the day...pretty sure he scored my mum from the same place actually :D
Thought it might be good to show you.

They certainly obtained good value from the model.

greg brillus

VOC Member
Wasn't the girl in the pic supposed to be Colin Will's old girlfriend, the guy that used to own number 87 the famous ex Eric Debenham Norvin that now resides in the museum at Bathurst. Probably one of the most famous Vincent's in Australia, I would think. Cheers......Greg.

Ducdude

VOC Member
This girl sure gets around .......

chicochick1.jpg

Here she is on the same bike as well as standing next to a EV..LOL She really likes the EV:)
Elgi legs.jpg

First time posting pictures on the new forum hope it works ...

Cheers Mates!

Eric

Virago

Active Forum User
VOC Member
View attachment 2375

They certainly obtained good value from the model.

I have still got my Chiko Roll poster on my kitchen wall. It travels everywhere with me, whenever I move.
When I lived in Australia in the sixties, there used to be very large placards on the railway stations in Victoria advertising Vincents Powders. They were SAFE, SURE, SPEEDY and RELIABLE. Do you still have these potions?

Virago

Albervin

VOC Member
I have still got my Chiko Roll poster on my kitchen wall. It travels everywhere with me, whenever I move.
When I lived in Australia in the sixties, there used to be very large placards on the railway stations in Victoria advertising Vincents Powders. They were SAFE, SURE, SPEEDY and RELIABLE. Do you still have these potions?

Virago
Vincents Powders were banned over 30 years ago due to their contents being addictive and potentially life threatening. Their slogan was "Take Vincents with confidence".

Attachments

• P1020522.jpg
    P1020522.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30