Chasing Shadows DVD

Baytown

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
G'day everyone.
Can some one please advise of a company who sells the 'Chasing Shadows' DVD on Vincent's?
I've purchased via E bay from an Isle of Man based seller but received an empty DVD case, and they won't reply to my e-mails re this issue.
Thanks for any advice, and best wishes.

Ken

Baytown

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Looks like it may get sorted!

G'day Alyn.
Thanks for the link, but it turns out they are the company I have the issue with.
With that being said, After posting this thread, and requesting a refund via PayPal, they have contacted me offering a replacement DVD. Right now, I believe they will honor the deal, and I put the issue down to them not opening their return e-mail, which may be a different account vs. their E bay e-mail. I'll know by tomorrow when they will have time to reply. Hope it all gets sorted as I've just cancelled the refund process!
If it all comes together, I'll let you know. They do have sterling Ebay feedback so I suggest this is a one off from a reputable company.
Best wishes mate.

Ken

Baytown

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Chasing Shadows DVD from Red Lizard

Just received the DVD from the above seller after a false start.
They turned out to be a very honest and reputable company. I wholly recommend them to anyone who hasn't got a copy of this great DVD.
Only complaint about the DVD is the music. Whoever wrote it or chose it must be on Valium. Most monotonous music attached to a bike movie I've ever heard and does nothing to impart the excitement of the machine.
Red Lizard Motorbooks in the Isle of Man, UK. Tell Carol that Ken in Australia put you on to them!
Best wishes all.

Ken

Baytown

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Seeing you own a Vincent Tnecniv, I won't argue with you, but I bet our music collections are vastly different mate!
Best wishes.

Ken.