Carrillo Rods

Peter. C

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Having had quite a delay in getting a pair of Carrillo Rods I was finally put in touch with Macfadzean Con Rods in Upminster who went to a lot of trouble to find me a pair. They had one in stock and sourced another in America and then balanced the weight of them. I have no other connection with the firm other than being a very satified customer. Phone No 01708 229829 talk to Sarah.

daevideo

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Alex Macfadzean is now helping Guy Martin pilot his 2 wheeler land speed record. I was looking up Hoeckle flywheels to stumble onto here.

Attachments

• hoeckle macfadzean.jpg
    hoeckle macfadzean.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 26

Herman-Handlebars

Non-VOC Member
Speaking to Tony Hayward at Maughan's. He said only a few years back that he had a cheaper rod that was good quality that was available. I believe they may have been made in New Zealand but I may be wrong. This was as i handed him my carrillo rods to build my crank assembly.
If I'd known I probably would have gone on his recommendation

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Speaking to Tony Hayward at Maughan's. He said only a few years back that he had a cheaper rod that was good quality that was available. I believe they may have been made in New Zealand but I may be wrong. This was as i handed him my carrillo rods to build my crank assembly.
If I'd known I probably would have gone on his recommendation
Steve Hayward at Maughan and Sons, Tony started the business many years ago, sadly no longer with us.