• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Can't enter members only area

redbloke1956

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi to all, I read the FAQ's but still can't get into members only area, I don't have a valid password/zip code....where do I go from here?
Thanks in advance
regards
Kevin

Graham Smith

Forum Website Webmaster
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Administrator
Hi to all, I read the FAQ's but still can't get into members only area, I don't have a valid password/zip code....where do I go from here?
Thanks in advance
regards
Kevin

Hi Kevin, I see that your username is displayed in blue, which indicates to me that you already have full access of this forum website - www.vincentownersclub.co.uk

I more than likely think you're having trouble accessing the 'other' website www.voc.uk.com

If this is the case, you will need to e-mail Bill Parr on: techofficer998@voc.uk.com

Bill should be able to help you, but if I'm wrong on what I've assumed, please write back on this thread.

Graham

Warning! This thread is more than 11yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.