davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I did not have a stop, so they are combined here:

100_2701.jpg

David

D

Deleted member 3831

If Cam Donald and the Godet Grey Flash are at the Classic TT, I hope he fares better than his previous outing on the machine in 2016.
The results then were pretty miserable considering all the hype that had gone before.
Having received Aussie 'development' it ran initially very poorly, and had eventually to be rebuilt to Patrick's original specification before it ran half decently.

No doubt much was learned from that visit, so if Cam is here again I hope to see a much more competitive effort this time

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I certainly hope Luis does well, if he runs. Frankly, I did not know that they had problems with the work done in Australia. I know that Patrick and Luis get along very well and they hoped to develop the bike with as much input as they could. How much of the Aussie work ended up incorporated into the Flash engine is not known to me, but the debut at Phillip Island this year was pretty spectacular for an engine in development.

I don't remember the specific details of the problems that Bruno had with the Flash in 2016. I remember that there were some fuel delivery problems, but I also remember that something very unusual occurred in 2017 to the Flash. I think that a tire was cut on the roller starter somehow at the start of the race. There was no time to change it and the race was lost. There is nothing certain about racing!

Senior TT 2016 Results.GIF

David