Calender / Calendar what's in a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The VOC Spares Company Limited

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
That's odd that you don't know about it, as the advert was posted by Bob Patchett on November 22nd and I replied on the 25th November. See screenshot. Bob advertised it on there but then failed to follow up when I asked for more info. Did he not get an email saying he had a reply to his post? Anyway it's water under the bridge now as they would have been Christmas presents.

View attachment 46836
Yes water under the bridge now as we are nearly into February but a phone call to ourselves would’ve been better as you can't place orders over the Club’s new forum - just advertise and chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

The VOC Spares Company Limited

VOC Member
It's nice to see that you choose my photograph (and besides from my Egli-Vincent) as the January picture. I even feel a little honored.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to send the photographer of the photos you choose for the calendar a copy as a small reward?

View attachment 46834
Graham kindly told us we could take pictures from this forum so we have no idea who's photos they are. You should feel honoured to start January with your Egli.
1643109200377.png

vibrac

VOC Member
Ben’s honoured to have the old Comet Racer on the front cover.

That picture is well used!

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
This thread has drifted from calender versus calendar to topics that are better suited to threads elsewhere. I think we can assume that the spelling topic has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.