Where Are You Now? C Rapide KOE469

Bradley Burt

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Enquiring about the history of C Rapide KOE 469.
1949: Dispatched to Birmingham.
1976: Owner lived in Bedfordshire (owner's name unknown).
1991: Imported into Australia, it's Australian history is known.
Any information to fill some gaps would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

G

Graham Smith

It's certainly worth contacting our Machine Registrar via e-mail at registrar998@voc.uk.com

He might be able to give you some information, but I'm unsure what you're entitled to being a non VOC Member.

Bradley Burt

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
It's certainly worth contact our Machine Registrar via e-mail at registrar998@voc.uk.com

He might be able to give you some information, but I'm unsure what you're entitled to being a non VOC Member.
Thank you Graham, I have been in contact with Jonathan and received the details above. I've since been advised to post here incase anyone else can fill the gaps before 1991. My Dad's a club member if that helps with anything.

G

Graham Smith

My Dad's a club member if that helps with anything.

If your dad's a Member, get him to stick you down as a Nominated Member, then you'll get access to everything on here.

It'll only cost you £6, but there's a wealth of information that you don't see as your name's in red.

I think you're only meant to be able to change your membership status at renewal time, but I'm sure Ron and Linda Thomas will be able to help you if you're able to pay via PayPal.

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
If your dad's a Member, get him to stick you down as a Nominated Member, then you'll get access to everything on here.

It'll only cost you £6, but there's a wealth of information that you don't see as your name's in red.

I think you're only meant to be able to change your membership status at renewal time, but I'm sure Ron and Linda Thomas will be able to help you if you're able to pay via PayPal.
Graham,
I picked this up yesterday when Brad emailed.
Cheers
Jon