Buying a Comet

TouringGodet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
After the auction is over, most auction house websites will post the prices, if the item in fact sells. Often, you have to register with that auction house website, to view the results.

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Aha, nice to see, but unfortunately Vincent Spares Ltd not answering to my emails, perhaps to busy to answer :(

--
Regards,
Mateusz
Just because you send an email it doesn't mean they have received it. Emails can get lost or not delivered as email providers are constantly changing their protocols to increase their security.

Mateusz Musialski

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi @Graham Smith,

I'm using same address as registered in VOC. Same as I gave you in PM earlier.
But, I've got answer (for my second e-mail) from Bob Patchett two hours ago. Communication is established, so now all OK.

--
Regards,
Mateusz

G

Graham Smith

I actually wondered what email address you were using for the Spares Company, not your address.

However, if you've got in contact now, that's all good.

Hi @Graham Smith,

I'm using same address as registered in VOC. Same as I gave you in PM earlier.
But, I've got answer (for my second e-mail) from Bob Patchett two hours ago. Communication is established, so now all OK.

--
Regards,
Mateusz

Mateusz Musialski

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi everyone,

Just want to share with you information, that it is possible to find and buy Comet for price significantly lower than 20.000 GBP.
Of course for foreigner like me, it would not be possible without great help of a friend in UK. Friend met here, on VOC Forum! Thank you @cstewart !

My Comet is matching numbers, running condition, with bunch of bits in a box (which help me to bring motorcycle back to standard). Its history known back to 1970, since 1972 till now in one hands in Glasgow.

Best regards,
Mateusz
DSC_0836.JPG

Dave61

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi everyone,

Just want to share with you information, that it is possible to find and buy Comet for price significantly lower than 20.000 GBP.
Of course for foreigner like me, it would not be possible without great help of a friend in UK. Friend met here, on VOC Forum! Thank you @cstewart !

My Comet is matching numbers, running condition, with bunch of bits in a box (which help me to bring motorcycle back to standard). Its history known back to 1970, since 1972 till now in one hands in Glasgow.

Best regards,
Mateusz
View attachment 29678
Congratulations on getting what looks to be a very nice Comet.
Hope you really enjoy it Mateusz, going to be a rare bike in Poland.
Cheers
Dave