• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Buying a Comet

TouringComet

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
After the auction is over, most auction house websites will post the prices, if the item in fact sells. Often, you have to register with that auction house website, to view the results.

vibrac

VOC Member
Two more comets just added to Vincent spares holding of customers bikes

vin998

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Aha, nice to see, but unfortunately Vincent Spares Ltd not answering to my emails, perhaps to busy to answer :(

--
Regards,
Mateusz
Just because you send an email it doesn't mean they have received it. Emails can get lost or not delivered as email providers are constantly changing their protocols to increase their security.

Mateusz Musialski

Website User
VOC Member
Hi @Graham Smith,

I'm using same address as registered in VOC. Same as I gave you in PM earlier.
But, I've got answer (for my second e-mail) from Bob Patchett two hours ago. Communication is established, so now all OK.

--
Regards,
Mateusz

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I actually wondered what email address you were using for the Spares Company, not your address.

However, if you've got in contact now, that's all good.

Hi @Graham Smith,

I'm using same address as registered in VOC. Same as I gave you in PM earlier.
But, I've got answer (for my second e-mail) from Bob Patchett two hours ago. Communication is established, so now all OK.

--
Regards,
Mateusz

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Forum Threads