Brexit

G

Graham Smith

Ok, so I know you shouldn’t bring religion and politics into a friendship, but I thought the following newspaper headline was funny.

Looks like 99% of us Brits who use this forum are living on borrowed time!

#projectfear
115DC5FC-9B9D-4BD0-83A5-89CB49DF3508.jpeg

ClassicBiker

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Reading just below Tsunami according to Professor Higgins, I hope not the VOC's Prof Higgins by the way, you all are going to riot like mad because you'll spend a few extra minutes going through passport control upon entering Spain on your hols. This being the case one of the following must be true; 1) Your priorities are really messed up. 2) Your priorities are fine and an extra 5 minutes queuing getting into Spain is really the biggest problem Britain and the average Briton faces currently. 3) Prof Higgins has his head firmly planted in his fourth point of contact. I'm betting on #3 being true.
Thoughts on Prof. Higgins predictions?
Steven

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I wavered in my convictions sometimes but my fellow travelers specifically those in a coach from far Eastern Europe on the channel ferry today on the way back from the Sardinia rally have strengthened my position.
Plus the M2 with its speed restrictions makes all the scare mongering about waiting times at Dover into perspective and as for the M25.....