Brampton improvement

Stéphane Membré

Forum User
VOC Member
Brampton

Dear Robert,
Thanks for all your informations, very intresting. Your montage is what I saw on the IOM, nicely done. From the pictures, the unit made from an Ikon damper looks like an "amateur job". I think I will try to make my own this winter. If it works before Easter, I let you know.
All the best, Stéphane.

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
.......on the advice of their attorneys.....

I hope the enthusiasts for incorporating VOC as a limited company are reading this: control of "Robert's" company was not the company, it was their attorneys.........could have been worse, could have been journalists I suppose.......

Albervin

VOC Member
Dear Robert,
Thanks for all your informations, very intresting. Your montage is what I saw on the IOM, nicely done. From the pictures, the unit made from an Ikon damper looks like an "amateur job". I think I will try to make my own this winter. If it works before Easter, I let you know.
All the best, Stéphane.
That is because it is an "amateur" job. A joint effort by a couple of Australians to get the desired result. The unit could be cleaned up as it is the result of a few years of trial & error BUT it does work a treat. It is about to undergo another incarnation but will still look like the "amateur" job it is.
Alyn:confused:

Stéphane Membré

Forum User
VOC Member
Brampton

Dear Alyn,
Please excuse my "French", in my home language, amateur work means something like love and involvement in what you do. It was a compliment, I hope to achive the same level. Thanks again for your help.
Stéphane.

Albervin

VOC Member
Dear Alyn,
Please excuse my "French", in my home language, amateur work means something like love and involvement in what you do. It was a compliment, I hope to achive the same level. Thanks again for your help.
Stéphane.
Stephane, (I cannot find the accent on my computer) I appreciate the language barrier is an issue & I apologise for taking offence where none was intended. Enjoy!
Alyn (Welsh for Alain)

clevtrev

VOC Member
Stephane, (I cannot find the accent on my computer) I appreciate the language barrier is an issue & I apologise for taking offence where none was intended. Enjoy!
Alyn (Welsh for Alain)
Go to accessories/System Tools/Character Map, and all will be revealed.