Brainwave !!

A-BCD

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
So I'm changing the pushrods on my A Rapide, and I need to figure out how to access easily the engine to remove the cylinder heads.
So this is what I did - and I think I've stumbled across a new concept in motorcycle design !!
If I tidy it up, and maybe bolt the frame to the cylinder heads instead of the engine plates ......hmm, maybe even put the oil in top tube ??

Think I'll call it Series B !!
sothatswhereitcamefrom.jpg

A-BCD

Non-VOC Member
I suppose you could cast some massive crankcases with substantial head and barrel through-bolts, maybe go for unit construction as these Burman gearboxes aren't so strong ??

greg brillus

VOC Member
Nice guitar collection !! and so thoughtfull of you to keep a trusty oil heater next to the "A" to keep it warm on those cold nights.....:0)

A-BCD

Non-VOC Member
well my wife wouldn't let me bring it into the lounge................. you know what it's like !!

macvette

Non-VOC Member
010.jpg
Can't compete on bike amps or guitars but here are some of mine, I use a Marshall valve amp.

Mac

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
Nice to see I'm not the only one who has spent too much money on things musical. When I can get my head around the uploading bit I'll send a picture- as yet, 5x gibson, 4x fender, marshall blues breaker, one gibson moderne bought from John Entwisle. Prs custon 22, and several lesser but still enjoyable bits.