• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

    Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

    You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

    If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

    If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Book Ken Follett Jackdaw

david bowen

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
Just reading this book page 99 Felicity (Flick ) (driving a Vincent Comet motorcycle with a powerful 500cc engine) this was may 1944 doing some checking I find the author has a house in Stevenage how about that good reading


Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Moderator
What's 'MP' for those of us foreigners?
The MP (Member of Parliament) is the person elected to represent your area in the UK. In theory they speak for you and vote in the houses of parliament. In practice they usually vote the way they are instructed to by the "party" they belong to. (Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat, Independent, Monster Raving Loony, etc.)


Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Does the Monster Raving Loony Party still exist? I thought Screaming Lord Such was the total extent...?
Warning! This thread is more than 12yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.