Bob Butler

G

Graham Smith

If anyone goes in to see Bob, could you please let him know that I have posted him an additional copy of MPH direct to the hospital.

This is in addition to his normal copy, as I'm sure he'll need some decent material to read!

Trevor Rowlands

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I phoned the Hospital at 9-00 tonight 01 Feb,The latest news on Bob is that he has now been moved to Ward R5 and is responding slowly, Ward Tel is 0061 882224518
a lot Better news than last week.Trev.

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
Latest news on Bob, I had a chat with Bob last night, 4th, he is doing well, his memory and humor is intact, he is talking a little slower but very clear he talked about his dogs and friends, he has had several visitors and lots of cards, he is walking with a little help, he said he should be ok to ride the outfit but not sure about riding solo, he is thinking positive and would like to be back home, I told Him Graham had sent the MPH, he was pleased about that saying he did not have a lot to do.when I phoned, Bob was about to see the doctors to be assessed so should have more information later,if anyone phones the ward they will put you through. 0061 882224518.
PS.Bob Kovac said Bob told him the hospital had lost his Stutter and he wants it back. Trev.

Howard

VOC Member
I was only relating some of the many Bob Butler stories, at the North Staffs section meet on Wednesday.

Sorry to read this news, If someone is in contact with him, please give him all our best wishes.

Howard (Worrall)

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
Latest on Bob Butler is that he has been moved to St Margaret's Rehabilitation Hospital.Military Road.Semaphore 5019 Adelaide.Tel 0061 82429111 Regards Trev.

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
I spoke to Bob on Thursday, he is in good spirits,but getting a bit fed up with not a lot to do, he has been outside with some friends for a short while, he has no news on when he may come home, the staff said he is coming on well.if anyone rings he is in Ward 18. Trev.

From Wonderful Wales.

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
The latest news on Bob is that he has been moved to Angaston Hospital.29 North Street.Angaston SA.5353. Tel 0061 885638500. this is only about 20 miles from his home. this is good news, he is now walking without the frame or walking stick, so he may be able to walk into town,a short walk from the hospital, he knows the small town very well,does most of his shopping there, and has lot's of friends in the area. Trev.

G

Graham Smith

Trevor, next time you speak to him, would you ask him if he'd like his copy of MPH diverted there? If so, just let me know, and I'll make arrangements.