Bob Butler

Trevor Rowlands

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The latest news on Bob Butler is that he has had an operation on his skull and has regained consciousness, Trev.

Last edited by a moderator:

mercurycrest

VOC Member
I have just received this update on Bob:
"A friend visited with him yesterday, he recognised her, while she was there the Neurosurgeon came in, he said he was pleased with Bob's progress and he kept it up he would be put on a gerneral ward in a couple of days.
However Bob is still in Intensice Care and is still receiving Oxygen but off the ventilator and breathing on his own."
I understand Sid & Pat Wooby hope to visit him this weekend so we'll look forward to their news.
Can we get some cards and good wishes sent to him, The hospital address I have is: Bob Butler, Intensive care Unit,
Royal Adelaide Hospital, North Terrace, Adelaide 5000 AUSTRALIA
Thanks, Irene Ulver HM

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
just spoken to John Booker a friend of Bobs he went to see Bob last night he said Bob blinked his eyes to him when he spoke also blinked when he touch Bobs toes Hospital staff were pleased

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Had a phone call from Greg, Bob's 1st apprentice, he called the hospital and the nurse told him, 'Bob's doing great, the surgery was to releave a blood clot and went well. He should be moved into a general ward as soon as a bed frees up! They had had lots of phone calls, Greg will visit Bob during the coming week.
Cheers, Irene

G

Graham Smith

All copies of February's MPH are due to enter the mailing system this morning.

However, if any of our Australian friends are able to give me an address so Bob can receive his MPH in hospital, I will try to revise his envelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
Bob Butler is in The Royal Adelaide Hospital.North Terrace.Adelaide 5000, Australia Tel 0061882224000.
He is doing well and may be moved to a ward shortly. Regards Trev.

A_HRD

VOC Member
I just called the number and got transferred to the Intensive Care Unit and got through to the nurse standing by his bed. She was very helpful and confirmed that Bob is still stable and that his speech should return soon - to some degree. She passed-on my brief and cheerful message...

Peter B
Bristol, UK