BOB ANDERSON R.I.P my friend

barrys

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I was out with bob in his HRG 8 weeks prior to his death flying around the country side at great speed, he liked to frighten me! its a little cracker he would say! we had lunch at the lasham air field he payed! i sold him my B rapide back in 1996 and we struck up a great friendship I miss him terribly, like minds you see! I went down again ( from reigate) 2 weeks later when he became unwell and put some new grease nipples on the kingpins for him, dave hills turned up and we had a few laughs about stuff, i spoke to him a couple of times a week by phone and then Jane called me to say he was back in hospital , she phoned me on the sunday to say he was bad and i visited him the next day , monday, we had a good old chat and i said we would meet up again in the big workshop in the sky! i couldnt say good bye i was going back on friday but jane phoned and sayed he had gone, very sad , he had great send off at the crematorium with a jazz band playing and vincents following him down the drive very well done by the voc! and all his friends, gods speed BOB .