• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

BOB ANDERSON R.I.P my friend

barrys

Active Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
I was out with bob in his HRG 8 weeks prior to his death flying around the country side at great speed, he liked to frighten me! its a little cracker he would say! we had lunch at the lasham air field he payed! i sold him my B rapide back in 1996 and we struck up a great friendship I miss him terribly, like minds you see! I went down again ( from reigate) 2 weeks later when he became unwell and put some new grease nipples on the kingpins for him, dave hills turned up and we had a few laughs about stuff, i spoke to him a couple of times a week by phone and then Jane called me to say he was back in hospital , she phoned me on the sunday to say he was bad and i visited him the next day , monday, we had a good old chat and i said we would meet up again in the big workshop in the sky! i couldnt say good bye i was going back on friday but jane phoned and sayed he had gone, very sad , he had great send off at the crematorium with a jazz band playing and vincents following him down the drive very well done by the voc! and all his friends, gods speed BOB .

Warning! This thread is more than 10yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.