Blacknell Bullet information/photos sought

GBewley

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have recently had the good luck to purchase a Blacknell Bullet which will someday (SOME DAY) be mated with one of my Vincents. The sidecar has been completely and beautifully restored but does not have a tonneau nor a passenger canopy (or whatever that is called). Indeed, it doesn't have any connection points for these bits. So what I am seeking is good photographs which may show the cockpit and surrounding body where the tonneau or canopy may have attached, and the frame work for the canopy.

Any help is very much so appreciated.

Glenn B
USA

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
Zachary Miller Vincent motorcycle buyers guide page 37 all so Duncan Wherrett Vincent page 71 and Roy Harpers Vincent Vee Twins page 86 Page 54 the guy on the right with hair Me

Last edited:

craig

VOC Member
Vincent-HRD - Peter Carrick - pg 58...........please post a photo of your Blacknell
SidecarImages1.jpg

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
This picture was taken at no1 Vincent factory it would have been after a Earles Court show all the bikes came back to Stevenage the sidecars removed and dealers picked up sidecars, Vincents did not fit sidecars only the selling dealers Earles Court Show 1951 or52

Last edited:

deejay499

VOC Member
Looks similar to the Steib set up, using press studs around the screen and body and a supporting frame inside. A Tonneau might be the easiest way to go to keep the rain out, again using press studs.