Black Shadow raffle.

Mark Fraser

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Here's your chance to win a Black Shadow!

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/raffle/raffle.asp

Has anyone on here bought tickets then? I tried to buy online but the online form only accepts a U.S phone number. I called instead and probably paid the same amount for the phone call as I did for the tickets.

Good luck if people have bought tickets and hopefully it comes across this side of the water.

G

Graham Smith

It was all getting a little silly, and rather than letting it get out of hand - I have hidden all the replies.

I obviously kept your initial thread and replies that pointed people towards the raffle.

How many tickets did you buy?!

Mark Fraser

Non-VOC Member
It was all getting a little silly, and rather than letting it get out of hand - I have hidden all the replies.

I obviously kept your initial thread and replies that pointed people towards the raffle.

How many tickets did you buy?!

10.............Tickets should arrive later this week. They did a Shadow raffle last year aswell.

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
US numbers are (_ _ _)(_ _ _)(_ _ _ _) so I just put in 079 683 6190 and they don't get the last digit.

Doesn't matter, they don't need it. I put in an e mail address so they can tell me when I have won. :)

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Just drop the zero....

Tracey,

They may be able to work out that they need to dial international to get you, hence you drop the zero and so they get the last digit.

What a great excuse to go buy some more now so they can have your teleohone number!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Stuart

US numbers are (_ _ _)(_ _ _)(_ _ _ _) so I just put in 079 683 6190 and they don't get the last digit.

Doesn't matter, they don't need it. I put in an e mail address so they can tell me when I have won. :)