Where Are You Now? Black Shadow engine F10AB/1B/8661

Nulli Secundus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I don't know what the photograph has to do with this topic but I wish that every time the photograph of Mark Forsythe doing a bit of posing on a Vincent twin resurfaces it could have the spurious mention of John Surtees cropped off.
Sorted.

1660bob

VOC Member
Hi Big Ed, the photo`s only relevance is that it is supposedly of the bike that has "my" missing engine in it - it is purely an interest thing.
Now that you mention it, I wonder why Surtees` name is used in the knee sliding article- perhaps it was the usual marketing bait to get you to buy it..... Bob c

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi Big Ed, the photo`s only relevance is that it is supposedly of the bike that has "my" missing engine in it - it is purely an interest thing.
Now that you mention it, I wonder why Surtees` name is used in the knee sliding article- perhaps it was the usual marketing bait to get you to buy it..... Bob c
Good morning Bob,
I didn't connect the two until I later tracked back to earlier posts. Nulli Secundus had already deleted the photograph by then as he finds the photograph as annoying as I do.
I guess there is enough fake news about without us perpetuating here. ;)