Where Are You Now? Black Prince - VTF 895

millgem

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
My father owned this motor cycle during the late 1950s. See photo from 1958. I'm one of the boys in the picture. Just wondering where it is now and possibly offering some history to the present owner. I imagine the sidecar might be a surprise.

It is still on the DVLA register, but they say, "there has been no activity on the record for a number of years" and declined to forward my contact information to the last registered keeper. I have the frame and engine number if that helps.

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
VTF 895 was last reported to VOC in 2008 in UK and nothing since and that person is no longer a VOC member. Unfortunately its curent owner & location is not known.
Simon
VOC Machine Registrar

G

Graham Smith

Isn't it dreadfully sad when new information like this comes to light that we're unable to pass it on the current owners?

I know the Club is holding a number of important documents such as log books and tax discs etc for bikes that still exist, but because the owners haven't joined the club, we haven't been able to pass this 'stuff' on.

steven Charlesworth

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello all,
my late dad owned this bike, for 59, doing a nut and bolt resoration in 2000, it was sold just before his death in 2009, it went to a gentleman in the Birmingham who i believe still has it.
Steven Charlesworth

steven Charlesworth

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello all,
my late dad owned this bike, for 59, doing a nut and bolt resoration in 2000, it was sold just before his death in 2009, it went to a gentleman in the Birmingham who i believe still has it.
Steven Charlesworth