• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Where Are You Now? Black Prince - VTF 895

millgem

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
My father owned this motor cycle during the late 1950s. See photo from 1958. I'm one of the boys in the picture. Just wondering where it is now and possibly offering some history to the present owner. I imagine the sidecar might be a surprise.

It is still on the DVLA register, but they say, "there has been no activity on the record for a number of years" and declined to forward my contact information to the last registered keeper. I have the frame and engine number if that helps.

vin998

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
VTF 895 was last reported to VOC in 2008 in UK and nothing since and that person is no longer a VOC member. Unfortunately its curent owner & location is not known.
Simon
VOC Machine Registrar

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Isn't it dreadfully sad when new information like this comes to light that we're unable to pass it on the current owners?

I know the Club is holding a number of important documents such as log books and tax discs etc for bikes that still exist, but because the owners haven't joined the club, we haven't been able to pass this 'stuff' on.

vin998

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I agree Graham. There is also a lot of bikes that get sold, especially at auctions and then disappear as well.
Simon

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I was pleased when Graham rang me, And said would I like to speak to the Son of the first owner of my, LGY,
Twin, And also the photos, And that Mr Vincent had ridden it !. Cheers Bill.

Latest Forum Threads