• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Biofuels

len.c

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I expect a lot of you have read in the VMCC mag the article on Biofuels, and the fact that the fuel systems of approx 9million vehicles will not be compatitable with the E 10 fuel which being introduced in 2 years time .I realise that this does not mean that there are 9 million seperate owners, but never the less this still represents an awful lot of votes.
does anybody Know of any organisation that has a petition in operation, that I/ we can sign to register our disapproval., as with the Save our Forest campaign

Warning! This thread is more than 12yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.