bike will not start

GrantAndrew

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi all, No not too late we have not been able to do anything with the bike for a couple of weeks now.We have been waiting for a replacement spanner to take a look at the valve operation. lots of good ideas for us to try. I think we will just have to work through it bit by bit sorting any issues as we find them. Thanks all for the very helpful infomation.
And you are right we must get the bike going again. I can't wait to hear it up and running. It may have to wait a couple more weeks as i have a baby on the way but as soon as i can get some time we will get stuck in again.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
I have a baby on the way but as soon as i can get some time we will get stuck in again.

A former Overseas Rep (late '70's) claimed that when he got the call at his pub that his wife was about to deliver that he rushed to her side, she was quick and he was able to make it back before his beer cooled off. The last part may have been an embellishment for us Yanks.

GrantAndrew

Non-VOC Member
A former Overseas Rep (late '70's) claimed that when he got the call at his pub that his wife was about to deliver that he rushed to her side, she was quick and he was able to make it back before his beer cooled off. The last part may have been an embellishment for us Yanks.

lol, i think i would be in a fair amount of trouble if that was me. I would definatly have things thrown at me.:)