image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
If the X was in every third square it would look like the center of Ron Kemps Rear Trials Knobbly after he had ridden his Egli 1000 back fron the Lands end Trial to Aston Clinton at a steady 65-70 every so often one black lump of rubber would fly high and clear as I rode behind on my Truimph Trials 500 (well till about Frome then I gave up trying)....
happy days

Big Sid

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Evidently too much to handle , or too hot to hold . Maybe later . Can be downloaded on Facebook for 99 cents right now .
Are there still any who might like to acquire Matt's " Big SIDS Vincati " or my old " Vincent's With Big Sid " ? Got a small quantity left . Autographed if desired . Pay Pal works nicely . Contact me at sid@bigsid.com .
A few dropped letters , a glitz or two . No big deal . Interesting and fun to read . Besides the Grand History it encludes a Vincent History and more .
Was to be encluded originally in the manuscript of Matt's book but the Publisher thought otherwise . Was never closely proof read instead it lay around for a few years . Try it , might like it . Well worth a penny short of a dollar . Much toil to write . Sid .