Bent Series ‘B’ Kickstart Lever

Oldhaven

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I do have a small spacer behind the kickstart on the shaft so it clears the silencer but that maybe due to the replica exhaust.
Mark

When I redid my B I had K/S lever clearance problems with the exhaust even though I have the correct B K/S lever. Coventry spares offers a 1/4" longer shaft, called G83MOD. I don't see it offered at the Club shop. That did the trick, even though it is a bit of trouble to press the old one out of the quadrant and reinstall the longer one.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
When I redid my B I had K/S lever clearance problems with the exhaust even though I have the correct B K/S lever. Coventry spares offers a 1/4" longer shaft, called G83MOD. I don't see it offered at the Club shop. That did the trick, even though it is a bit of trouble to press the old one out of the quadrant and reinstall the longer one.
I think Ron Kemp also supplied a longer shaft, a bit of useless information!

Cyborg

VOC Member

Thanks, That's good to know. I may have to get one considering our B's are related.

B

brap

I bought the longer shaft from Maughans think 1/4" longer.

ght

paw99

VOC Member

Shane998

Non-VOC Member
Hi - I would be very grateful for that comparison, as I fitted (years ago) replacement KS lever, and longer KS shaft to clear silencer, still not clearing, so I wonder if I was sold different lever, any dimensions appreciated. (your link above didn't work for me)
I used Mikes series B Kickstart I actually bought it unchromed in case any tweaking was needed for clearance But it fitted perfectly Give Mike a call very approachable and helpful I've used other parts of his all great quality and fit

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    473.6 KB · Views: 22