BBC Nudge Unit

Nulli Secundus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I watched it too on ITV, having recorded it because I had better things to do. ITV basically kill sport with their presenting 'skills'. I fast forwarded all the so called pundits and only watched the race, which truly is a benefit of recording it, plus it skips all the extra adverts they slip in during the build up, so they can show the race presumably uninterrupted. I cannot remember if that was the case because I lost the will to live listening to the two commentators. Listening to paint dry would of been more enthralling than the enthusiasm they were failing to inject into what was a reasonable race. Why oh why did they keep on going on about Rossi dropping back through the field when there was a race on? If he had of actually passed someone I think they would of wet their pants.

Last edited:

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
No Bill not the event that will continue to be broadcast while interest is sufficient. What I was drawing attention to was the reporting of it to the general public in the national news and the effect that has on public consciousness as it is maneuvered into an anti atitude to our pass time and associated sport and indeed eventually against iindividual transportation as a whole
I agree with Nulli on the pathetic commentators I hope they froze in their natty tee shirts