BBC Nudge Unit

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Well my dad waited he was 50 when I was born, so my amazingly my dad was in WW1,,! incidentally my dad had one child I had one child and he has one child so I love telling the green candidate "Before you start how many kids do you have?" it seems to halt the tirade a bit

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
1627185401599.png

vibrac

VOC Member
Its not the problem I argue with its the backward looking solutions that are at fault

Tnecniv Edipar

Non-VOC Member
Man made climate change has now become climate change, well the climate is in perpetual change, so are these imbeciles trying to prevent the climate changing?! If so they won't suceed. As for global warming, show me the evidence. The actual, genuine data on climate temperature it is not showing anything abnormal in comparison to past millenia. The reported data has been manipulated to support climate dogma.
As for removing carbon from the environment, are these cretins serious?! We are a carbon based lifeform and every human being exhales carbon dioxide with every breath, as does all other life on earth! Where is that leading??!!
As for our moronic governments mad scheme to convert all domestic heating to non gas or oil, good luck with that! Have they even done basic research on why that is is impossible?!
Nature will balance the atmosphere without any human assistance, we are very arrogant to even contemplate that we can make a difference!

As for electric cars and bikes, pah, I will stop riding and driving the day that becomes compulsory!

ericg

VOC Member
Man made climate change has now become climate change, well the climate is in perpetual change, so are these imbeciles trying to prevent the climate changing?! If so they won't suceed. As for global warming, show me the evidence. The actual, genuine data on climate temperature it is not showing anything abnormal in comparison to past millenia. The reported data has been manipulated to support climate dogma.
As for removing carbon from the environment, are these cretins serious?! We are a carbon based lifeform and every human being exhales carbon dioxide with every breath, as does all other life on earth! Where is that leading??!!
As for our moronic governments mad scheme to convert all domestic heating to non gas or oil, good luck with that! Have they even done basic research on why that is is impossible?!
Nature will balance the atmosphere without any human assistance, we are very arrogant to even contemplate that we can make a difference!

As for electric cars and bikes, pah, I will stop riding and driving the day that becomes compulsory!
And they want us to believe that the Earth is round! Nonsense I say! :D

vibrac

VOC Member
What I started this thread for was not to discount climate change but to note the insidious propaganda fed to us obliquely in nearly every advert. I wonder what is the mechanism for this drip feed? what force puts push bike riding in to a detergent ad ? stops car manufacturers giving performance details and those other unmentionable statistically improbable scenarios we see on TV daily Thank goodness its all still fairly inept but it just shows the contempt they have for the public's intelligence. Lets hope they dont get better art it.
As regards Climate change, it is changing for reasons not clear. The answer is of course technology not brainwashing.

vibrac

VOC Member
Well if you ever wanted proof of the .gov nudge unit in action tonights BBC and ITV national news was a fine example. On the day when the one premier motorcycle race the UK GP at Silverstone was run. There was not a whisper on the TV, but they had time to show a car F1 race that never ran in Europe due to rain and football matches down to league two.
Dont ever think that the public decide their favorite sport that is whatever 'they' want you to watch, I can still remember how popular scrambling was every weekend on TV and even a road racer winning BBC sports personality of the year....

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Not so Vibrac, I just watched it Live on ITV !!,
Like you I thought it should be on telly, But could not see it on ,
Free view 24 or 37, So gave up,
Just by chance I flicked the stations and there it was, Just as they started.