Battery........

Tnecniv Edipar

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The PC range are AGM type. The size I have on the Evo is PC680 , the number referring in all cases to the CCA rating. As far as I can remember the PC680 is sold for certain BMW bikes. Easily starts my Evo though !

The other make I mentioned is Braille. They have a 10 A/H battery with a 210 CCA rating , AGM type , dimensions , 5.8" long x 3.4" wide x 4.2" high , weight 6.6 Lbs , its an American company hence imperial measurements !! Expensive though , £127 + vat !! You would probably get a discount from the UK agent though , Braille Auto Developments , Wellinborough , 01933 670981.

They aren't black though , unless you go for the carbon fibre case version , don't ask the price !!

To black a battery just get some black vinyl film and stick it to the existing case.

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
batteries

Provided you haen't got a magic/poof foot ,look at maplins catalogue for remote control cars. 2 x6 volts will fit inside an "exide" case.I have used these with great success. Roy.

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
If he doesn't - just let me know...

Many Thanks!...looks like just the ticket..I hope he can ship to the colonies...

Hi Bob,

"Goffy" lives just up the road from me. If he isn't able to ship (which I'd find odd) then let me know and I can sort it out for you from this end, assuming that the Postal Police allow the batteries to be shipped - would have thought they'd be dry or sealed and so OK?

Cheers

Stuart