Back to 'A' Pre-war Vincent Motorcycles Technical Advice

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Congratulations to Steve Ebbs, Graham Smith, Peter Barker and Derek Sayer for all their work compiling this excellent book.

DSCN2723.jpg

400 pages of Series A technical information, mostly from MPH articles, but also some never seen material. It is done in the fashion of Into the Millenium, for those who have enjoyed that book. Some sample pages:

DSCN2718.jpg

DSCN2719.jpg

I would believe that this is a "must have" for Series A enthusiasts as well as interested Vincent owners.

David

greg brillus

VOC Member
I will look forward to purchasing a copy, looks like a great book. As has been said before, The owners of post-war bikes have a huge wealth of available parts and info, versus the pre-war machines. So with this in mind, I wish to thank all involved in the collective gathering of info to produce this book. The amount of work I am currently doing, I am actually surrounded in the pre-war machines even though most are reproductions of the twins (Notice I don't like to use the term "Replica" as I don't feel that name is a fair description of these bikes) It is not only very challenging but very interesting, and I am really enjoying it. The new twins really are something else, not only to look at, but they are amazing to ride. Cheers and thanks again........... Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Flash

VOC Member
Congrats to those four vinceteers. I am also looking forward to receive my copy. I can only just assume the amount of work and hours that have gone into such a project.
Well done mates,i take a bow.

Bernd

vincenttwin

VOC Member
I hope they talked to Colin Jenner about A’s as he has the most information and knowledge of any one alive today on A’s.

Last edited:

A_HRD

VOC Member
The long awaited Series A Book, "Back to A" is now available exclusively from the VOC Spares Company.

400 pages of A4. The only fully comprehensive compendium of Series A technical information, photographs and up-to-date comment - in the world.

Softback £29.50 plus postage.
Hardback £75.00 plus postage. (Limited availability).

No VAT on books! :D

Try this link:
https://clubshop.mamutweb.com/Shop/List/New-or-featured-items/23/1

- Or go to the VOCSC website, click on 'Webshop' see link to 'Regalia'...

Peter B