Where Are You Now? Series ‘B’ RFM R2567

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello All,

Please forgive me if my post is in the incorrect location/subject.

I’m seeking RFM R2567. I purchased my B Rapide in 2006 here in Australia.

Recently I contacted the VOC seeking advice on another matter. On the off chance I asked Simon if RFM R2567. To my surprise it had been reported to the VOC in 2009. Three years after I purchased the bike.

Understandably Simon is not permitted to share whom reported the RFM to the VOC.

I would appreciate any information of location of the RFM.

I have a good condition B series RFM on the bike which I would happily trade/part trade.

A long bow I am aware. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.
regards
Mark
+61 429568759

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Mark
I tried to contact the then owner and pass on your contact details. Unfortunately it appears they never reponded, but this sometimes happens.

Due to the UK General Data protection Regulations (GDPR) I cannot just hand out names or contact details without that persons specific permission which makes cases such as this difficult and frustrating when they don't respond back.

Simon

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Mark
I tried to contact the then owner and pass on your contact details. Unfortunately it appears they never reponded, but this sometimes happens.

Due to the UK General Data protection Regulations (GDPR) I cannot just hand out names or contact details without that persons specific permission which makes cases such as this difficult and frustrating when they don't respond back.

Simon
Thank you Simon I do appreciate that
Mark

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Anyone... any information or help in obtaining RFM R2567.

My bike with Engine F10AB/1/577 & UFM R2567 are from a standard series B Rapide despatched to a dealer called Elder-Smith in Melbourne, Australia on the 23/04/1948.

My RFM R3269 is from a standard series B Rapide despatched to a dealer called Elder-Smith in Sydney, Australia on 19/11/1948.

RFM R2567 was registered with the VOC in 2009

I would love RFM R3269 to go to its rightful home!

regards Mark

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member

My bike with Engine F10AB/1/577 & UFM R2567 are from a standard series B Rapide despatched to a dealer called Elder-Smith in Melbourne, Australia on the 23/04/1948.

My RFM R3269 is from a standard series B Rapide despatched to a dealer called Elder-Smith in Sydney, Australia on 19/11/1948.

regards Mark

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member

regards Mark

Mark Hamilton

Forum User
Non-VOC Member