Auction Results Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Regarding prices, some of the following are to be sold in a few weeks time but only to enthusiasts who will ride them, only one per person, no dealers will be allowed to buy them in accordance with the sellers request. The prices below are what I have advised him to accept
Comets 3 off. approx £14000, Rapide's 3 off, approx £31000, Shadows, 2 approx £41000. there is one other which I want possibly for myself, I am just trying to help the owner who is unable to use the internet.
I will update in about 8 weeks time, no further information will be available until then.

Russell Butcher

Forum User
VOC Member
Regarding prices, some of the following are to be sold in a few weeks time but only to enthusiasts who will ride them, only one per person, no dealers will be allowed to buy them in accordance with the sellers request. The prices below are what I have advised him to accept
Comets 3 off. approx £14000, Rapide's 3 off, approx £31000, Shadows, 2 approx £41000. there is one other which I want possibly for myself, I am just trying to help the owner who is unable to use the internet.
I will update in about 8 weeks time, no further information will be available until then.
Hi,

I would be interested in one of the Rapides or a Comet. Please let me have some further details of the bikes and their condition.

Regards, Russell.

kerry

VOC Member
Hello Russell, work has started on recommissioning the first one only, this is going to take a few weeks for sure before the Rapides come out, but please private message me if you can with a phone number, I do intend to keep some for myself, they are all better than I first thought.
Thanks
Kerry.

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi,

I would be interested in one of the Rapides or a Comet. Please let me have some further details of the bikes and their condition.

Regards, Russell.
Russell
Don't forget to do your own due diligence and get the numbers on any Vincent you are looking to buy checked out. Do not rely on what sellers and dealers are saying and also be wary of certificates as there are now even fake certificates in circulation.

Simon

kerry

VOC Member
These sale/seller of these bikes will have nothing to hide, I will advise any interesting parties of which there is already lot's to contact Simon before parting with money. I would though add that since c1980 I have seen so many re stamped Vincent's, I can even remember watching it done by a prominent Gentleman, and today it is still going on, that said all bikes look and ride the same irrespective of the numbers that are only visible very close up. It was sadly the professional non riding investors that encouraged this in my opinion.
I am now more interested in history and condition and rideability than tiny numbers, just my own views of course. This collection could easily be sold straight to the trade but personally I would not like to see that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.