Anyone a member of the LE Velo Club?

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
I trying to get hold of a couple of Miller Ign Switch keys, I've used this switch on the ‘A’ Comet and the only source seems to be the LE Velo Club, unless you know different?
But as I’m not a member they are refusing to sell them to me. To join for £20 to get a couple of £1.25 keys is a bit excessive.
So is anyone a member of the LE Velo Club and willing to buy 2 of these on my behalf?
2x LE541 at £1.25 ea plus postage, I’ll cover all the costs of re-posting them to me and buy you a beer, that is still a lot less than joining the LE Club.
Ian

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I wonder if a member of the LE Velo Club wanted something for his Vincent would a VOC member refuse to help? I think not.

pifinch

Non-VOC Member
He could post on this thread, public access, but if he owned a Thruxton & was a member the OTHER VOC, The LE Club would want seperate membership to obtain spares; (this was the dilemma I faced when looking after father in laws Venom & a.n. others L.E.! - TWO Memberships!)

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Am I wrong?

Steve,

I may be wrong but I thought that non-members were not able to post on any thread that they did not start - they can't even see the club access only threads, let alone post to them can they?

Stuart

He could post on this thread, public access, but if he owned a Thruxton & was a member the OTHER VOC, The LE Club would want seperate membership to obtain spares; (this was the dilemma I faced when looking after father in laws Venom & a.n. others L.E.! - TWO Memberships!)

G

Graham Smith

Stuart's right.

VOC Members have access to the whole forum (obviously).

Non-VOC Members only have access to the public parts. They can start threads and post replies to threads they start. However, they are unable to post replies to threads that are started by other people.

G

Graham Smith

If they won't sell one to you, why not ask John Hewitt at the Spares Company if they'll sell one to him, and then he can sell it to you?