Any Suggestions for www.vincentownersclub.co.uk?

dave g6xnc

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Access

What about a "sticky" shiowing how to access the sites and post commnents
for new comers? have a computer section for people to request and receive advice re using their computers to make access easier?.
dave gs.

Dave61

Non-VOC Member
Hello Graham,the forum looks as good if not better then some i have registered on.Also i`m on AOL,and never got the email that i should have replied to,but i am on the list of users now.There was a message for people having difficulty registering,so i sent an email as instructed,so that may have helped.All the best Dave.

Tnecniv Edipar

Non-VOC Member
May I respectfully suggest a Newbie catagory for those new to the forum to introduce themselves ? This is the usual protocol on all forums these days.
Really nice site tho !!

Prince Duster

VOC Member
This site

Dunno about anyone else, but I subscribed to the J tan thing for about a week. I had to unsubsribe. It drove me mad: a lot of talk, too much attitude, and not enough riding. Maybe it's because I work on line a lot, but I found myself dreading the emails... 'The last bloke said...' Why log on to an outfit that puts you off Vincents, rather than turns you on? This site has the chance to be much better. It is already.

PaulB

VOC Member
I agree with PD. I have also subscribed to the JTAN message server and I have used the combined knowledge on numerous occasions. However, whilst the vast majority of subscribers are polite and friendly, there is a vocal minority that are, in my opinion, both rude and far too self important for my likeing.
So far, this forum is much more convivial and I wish the creators continued success.

Paul

jellywrestler

Non-VOC Member
posting messages

hey folks,
i can't for teh life of me figure out how to post a message yet i have before. any help would be appreciated
thankls
graeme

G

Graham Smith

Posting a message...

By sheer virtue of the fact that your message has appeared, doesn't this mean you can post messages?

Graham