Another winner from Stevenage

nkt267

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This was in part probably due to Lewis having previously run into the back of him in the pit lane, which has to be one of the biggest blunders ever.
I've been waiting ever since for the ad:-
Should have gone to S***S*v*rs.

DennisVelo

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
...which is where Lewis Hamilton comes from.
Lewis may come from Stevenage But as soon as he started to make any money he took of for Switzerland to escape paying British taxes . Very patriotic of him . Massa should have won. He won more Grand Prix and did not have Toyota's help in the last race

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Lewis

Anyone who has any sense would have done the same. Or do you think Whitehall are going to squander your taxes for the benefit of the population at large instead of investing them in quangos and Trident submarines? Get real.
Unfortunately for Massa, the title is decided not on who wins most Grands Prix, but on who has most points. This would be unusual, if it were not the system that has been in place in F1 for several decades, and, believe it or not, is exactly the system used in every other motor sport championship I know of.
My own view is that indeed Lewis is not as good as Massa. Unfortunately for Felipe however, Lewis IS as good as Clark, Senna and Schumacher (and Enders, Hailwood, and Rossi), and Felipe probably knows that his best chance to win a championship has been missed. From now on he'll be Phil Read to Lewis's Mike Hailwood.
There's an interview with Rossi in Motor Sport. He explains that he turned down an F1 drive with Ferrari because he got a bigger kick out of bikes. Cars were too easy. Even Hamiliton must be breathing easier after that decision...

Lewis may come from Stevenage But as soon as he started to make any money he took of for Switzerland to escape paying British taxes . Very patriotic of him . Massa should have won. He won more Grand Prix and did not have Toyota's help in the last race

Last edited by a moderator: