Alternative Spares List

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
There have been a few enquiries about this list recently. What is it how much etc.
It is a marked improvement on the original parts list. The latest edition has very few errors and omissions (thus reducing the chances of an expensive fail) plus it is workshop friendly being laminated. There are two editions; The Series A and the Series B,C and D. If any sheet need updating you simply buy the page and insert into the folder. Probably not a collectible piece like an original parts list but way more useful!
I have tried to load a photo but have failed dismally.

Albervin

VOC Member
s
P1030968.jpg

Jim Richardson

VOC Member
i bought the original, then the update and Series A, on the off chance that someone gives me an A.
It is a nice thing, pity they dont do a download, as I find that I take the Tablet/Laptop thing out to the garage more frequently and the finger prints come off the thingy quite easily.

Albervin

VOC Member
i bought the original, then the update and Series A, on the off chance that someone gives me an A.
It is a nice thing, pity they dont do a download, as I find that I take the Tablet/Laptop thing out to the garage more frequently and the finger prints come off the thingy quite easily.
It would not be hard to do a down load but it would have to be a locked PDF with no option to print so as to prevent theft. Just as easy to wipe the laminated sheets with white spirit to remove greasy marks as use iso-propyl-alcohol to clean your screen.
Less chance of damaging a laminated sheet too.

SteveF

Non-VOC Member
Hmm, if you buy the latest list do you also need the update?
Seems a bit odd to need both when they are in a ring binder and can easily be updated.

Andy B

Non-VOC Member
I have just received my copy. Best money spent in a while, thank you to all involved in the research and production. Makes my job a tad easier.

flxible

VOC Member
I have just received my copy. Best money spent in a while, thank you to all involved in the research and production. Makes my job a tad easier.

Hi Andy-
Did your alt spares copy come with the updates, or must those be purchased additionally?
Best-
George