Albion

roy the mechanic

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I hope they are more succesful than the originals. Albion was an offshoot from royal enfeild! Their slogan was"Built like a gun" just glad i was never sent into action with such a peice of -hit!

davidd

VOC Member
I do not know how Patrick will sell his products, but in the past he has not sold parts separately as a matter of policy. I assume this is to keep a certain amount of control over how his products are used. Otherwise, someone buys a frame and sells it as a "Godet-Egli." I suspect he has fewer issues with engines as they are available from other sources, including his own source.

I believe the Albion will be an all new gear box made exclusively for Patrick by TT Industries. It will be a five speed. This is essentially the same gear box I use in the Racer and it is incredibly strong and a lovely shifter.

David

Albervin

VOC Member
Does he have an "exchange" programme? I send a Comet and receive a Grey Flash!! Now, if I can order a road going Grey Flash for a sensible price I may have a nice "A" Comet for sale.......

clevtrev

VOC Member
Does he have an "exchange" programme? I send a Comet and receive a Grey Flash!! Now, if I can order a road going Grey Flash for a sensible price I may have a nice "A" Comet for sale.......
Have a look at thevincent.com Well there was a Flash on there, a couple of days ago. B Rapide now. Sorry.

Last edited:

nobby

VOC Member
Have a look at thevincent.com Well there was a Flash on there, a couple of days ago. B Rapide now. Sorry.
This 'Flash'? Click the picture...

Godet-Flash-RS.jpg