The VOC Spares Company Limited

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Raffle Bump 2.jpg
Raffle Bump 2.jpg

Len Matthews

VOC Member
A worthy cause no doubt but the Suffolk Section's accumulated fund has already been donated to the East Anglian Air Ambulance.

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
A link to buy the tickets would have been useful.. I went to the Spares Company website and couldn’t find anything about these tickets..no link on the main page. Come on guys, if you want to sell tickets you gotta make it easy.

Last edited:

The VOC Spares Company Limited

VOC Member
A link to buy the tickets would have been useful.. I went to the Spares Company website and couldn’t find anything about these tickets..no link on the main page. Come on guys, if you want to sell tickets you gotta make it easy.
Paypal were going to charge us for that privilege, and you need to pick a number that is not already taken.

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Ok...this is real simple. I’d love to buy a ticket, but I’m not going to call long distance from Canada to do so. If you want to sell tickets then you need a system that is less cumbersome. ..You have designed a system that works best for local phone callers, which has obviously resulted in poor ticket sales..
You need a link to “buy tickets”, with either a secure place to enter a credit card or paypal. The link needs to be posted every place possible - especially when you post a notice advertising the raffle on the forums - put the link in the post.

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
I got a ticket with no problem and I am much further from headquarters than you are Bob. I just asked to be assigned an available number. No phone involved. Mike.