AHRMA: Heartland Motorsports Park

AHRMA: Heartland Motorsports Park
Posted by Graham Smith
Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka, Kansas
Friday, May 27, 2022 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 29, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
G

Graham Smith

AHRMA.png
27th - 29th May 2022

American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association, Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka, Kansas.

David Tompkins should be competing at this event, and we hope to have some onboard video available shortly afterwards.

You can always view the other videos on our YouTube channel by visiting
Heartland Motorsports Park.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

medat727

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have now added a Triton to my stable and ran the bike for the first time this past weekend.

The Triton won on both days, but the Comet had a flat tire at the end of the 4th lap.

Please see this link for the race…

The Comet was running extremely well and I was well ahead of Alex. The tire tube had no puncture, but there was a small crack in the rubber that might have occurred from an overlap of the tube. The crack was not in a location that would normally be pinched.

Thus, Saturday meant a DNF on the Comet and a win on the Triton in its first race. Unfortunately, the races were back to back, which makes it impossible to move the GoPro from one to the other.

Sunday yielded wins in both races. With the Comet, the championship usually requires ten wins and I now have six wins and Alex has two. The GoPro was on the Triton because it was the first race. Sadly, I was alone and did not have enough time to switch the GoPro over to the Comet.

I'll upload the video of the Triton Video shortly. Interestingly, the Comet is still turning faster lap times than the Triton with a brand new very potent Triumph engine!

G

Graham Smith

@bmetcalf He's still on his way home I think.

I'm told it's an 18hr drive for him, although I think he's going to post the other video when he stops for the night half-way.

G

Graham Smith

David on his Triton…

Topeka Classic Sixties 650

Last edited by a moderator: