Advice near Birmingham

Mr Pastry

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Morning all. I have acquired a 1952 Rapide series C needing light restoration. I could do with some advice about this - it hasn't run since 1967. I live in the Birmingham area; does anyone know a Vincent expert near to me who might be able to help? Thanks for your help ( I am a VOC member despite the headline!)

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Your local VOC Section meets at Berkswell which is approximately 14 miles from you. We meet every Friday at 8.00 pm. Last night there were at least six members there that own Comets/Rapides and a few that have had Comets/Rapides in the past. If you can get along one evening you will find that they are more than willing to share their knowledge.
I will send you a private message with my contact details so that you can get in touch if you wish.
Morning all. I have acquired a 1952 Rapide series C needing light restoration. I could do with some advice about this - it hasn't run since 1967. I live in the Birmingham area; does anyone know a Vincent expert near to me who might be able to help? Thanks for your help ( I am a VOC member despite the headline!)

Last edited:

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Your local VOC Section meets at Berkswell which is approximately 14 miles from you. We meet every Friday at 8.00 pm. Last night there were at least six members there that own Comets and a few that have had Comets in the past. If you can get along one evening you will find that they are more than willing to share their knowledge.
I will send you a private message with my contact details so that you can get in touch if you wish.
Why do you think Comets are relevant to the question ?