A2 Motorcycle Test

wilkie

New Forum User
VOC Member
Josh,
Once you've got your license all the pain and costs will melt away, fear not. You'll love using what's in the garage then discover the leap forward in performance and tech when you try a modern machine. Well done for battling on with it, it's worth it whatever the size, age and performance you try. Just look at the grins of the Pioneer Run entrants !
Martin Surrey Section

J

Josh Smith

Josh,
Once you've got your license all the pain and costs will melt away, fear not. You'll love using what's in the garage then discover the leap forward in performance and tech when you try a modern machine. Well done for battling on with it, it's worth it whatever the size, age and performance you try. Just look at the grins of the Pioneer Run entrants !
Martin Surrey Section
Martin,

I completely agree. If my current licence covered me up to a Rapide, that would be fantastic. A 125cc is just not big enough for longer motorway journeys (especially with some of today’s lunatics on the road).

There’s a great deal of satisfaction one gets when riding such special, old bikes. Whenever I ride my Fox and hear the little engine purring away it’s so joyous.

Josh

Shanghai

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Josh, I know how you feel. I’ve been through a similar thing here in Singapore. In the end I bit the bullet and went with the flow. Attached is my story. a bit long but if you have the time please have a read. (The file is primarily aimed at helping people in the same situation here in Singapore).

Attachments

• Getting a Class 2 license in Singapore .docx
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: