A Project?

R

Rap998

S/S Mudguards.

£250 for S/S Mudguards - I think that's reasonable if they were made well and fit. I bet the Birmabright reps will be hitting the £200 mark!
Are any going to be made in the future?
£900 for a RFM? That's expensive but I suppose when you compare it to a new one it's a bargain.
If that Comet sells at that money I would have to seriously consider punting mine as I see a Venom Thruxton in sight!

I think not.
Comet prices are going up as are twins, a pain in the backside if you ask me as to many bikes NEVER get used so they don't need parts:(

Go to a meet and ask someone how many miles they do in a year and they will say about 2k, most a lot less.

The last time prices cropped up every one said that they would never sell for that much and most did. An RFM has just sold for £900 ish on ebay so in my view that Comet engine is about right as is the Twin parts.

As for SS mudguards, no Pete, £250 is not a lot to you, me and a few others but most of the 12 emails that I have had today all say the same thing and that is "you must be joking, the bike only cost me £80 and as I never ride it why would I pay that".