A mith

Kansas Bad Man

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Lets see , what has taken place in the last couple of days, to be little, call names, accuse, and laugh at me. First a moderator shut down my thread that was informative, and that was meant to be presented away from a thread that was getting heated and convoluted, I did not want to argue the abilities of the dyno, just state the facts as I found them to be. A couple of guys ask what was the point of the thread, one of the two knew exactly what the point was as the last sentence said what it was about. Better the question would be what was the point of the inquiries and the moderator. In my humble opinion the inquirers were to stir up the s--- , a person to believe that the questions as to (what the point was) was innocent and with out intent, had to of just fell off the turnip truck. The moderator on the other hand used my posted reason as to the reason I made the post to some how in his mind to take it as a childish post and calling me a name that I had never heard, so I had to look it up , it meant childish amongst other things but it was name calling which is against the rules, at least for the pee on's . After the name calling the moderator shut down the thread that was informative but he thought the intent of the thread childish and that was the reason for the shut down, what a joke , just look at this thread and the moderators childish deriding words . On another thread of mine a moderator shut it down, with a comment, that was not good enough for another moderator who reopened the thread and accused me in a deriding manner and then closed the thread again . It started with vibracs sine comment then Bob chimed in , it is now a trio in concert, who's motive's are to deride one for misspelling a word. I would like to suggest that the trio reread the rules of conduct to participate on this website . You would think that three grown men wouldn't show there colors in this way.

Lets play nice and get on with it OK?

So I cant spell, so F-----G what!! those that can , meet me on the track.:mad:

vibrac

VOC Member
I think you should read the above sequence again I was well down the list at No 6. But who could leave Peters comment? it was asking for it.:D
I did not make a 'sine' comment I think you have gone off at a tangent

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
So Tim , I think I'm talking to Tim , what kind of HP are you expecting on the brake this year? That's on the alpha bet Gray flash, not the twin. When is the first race, getting worm, probably soon I expect.

Cheers, and give um your slip stream

Gone fast, going to go faster, -------- Max

PS in the navy when you are out numbered, close your eyes and start swinging, sorry if you took one that you didn't deserve.

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tim, just to refresh your memory, go to the thread sparkplug indexing, read your post 80 and Big Eds post 81 giving the reason of the shutdown of the thread.

VinParts

Non-VOC Member
I thought you lot might like to know that while you have all been having a pissing contest about spelling Norman Lord has lost his son Alisdair who died today. Max, the best thing that you could offer this forum is to stay off it, fix your so called record breaker and then after you get back from Bonneville with a record let us know how it went. The rest of you would be better off riding your Vincent's.

Cheers

Russ

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Sorry you feel that way vinparts and as for Mr lords loss, I can sympathies and feel his loss probably more then you. Today I posted about my little 5 year old daughter, I lost her to asthma several years back, losing a child is horribly painful.