• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

A few nice Vin's

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Cheers Rod, I have not seen it before, Was not sure if it had been put on here before ?.
The stuff that pops up on youtube !.
I think Big Bill Telfer took Robert Watson there ?.
Shame the photos were not too close, But I think some of our members can name a few ?.
I think I made up an Hydraulic Steering Damper Kit for one of our blokes, After a mishap there ?.
Happy New Year To All. Cheers Bill.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Yup, I was there with Bill Telfer, had a great weekend. I think it was Mark Vane that had the massive tank slapper on his Dad's (?) Shadow, I can still see him being launched from the bike. which then straightened up and disappeared in a perfect straight line off into the distance!

Robert Watson

VOC Member
As I said, I was in the stands watching and barely knowing Mark, although I had met Ron once or twice, whoever I was standing with said it was Dad's Shadow. I don't recall who I was with...... Plus you'll notice that I did put a (?) in my original post.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Is that Roger Lord and maybe Norman Lord behind ?, At the start of the Video.
Who owns that nice sounding and looking Egli at the same time.
Cheers Bill.

stumpy lord

VOC Member
Cheers Bill.
It was I, Norman Lord, better known as Stumpy on my trusty old bike Gerty.
It does not seem like five minutes since we all met at Monthlery.
Stumpy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Cannon

VOC Member
Cheers Bill.
This is a bit of a stab in the dark, but I think it might have been Hartmut Wiederlich on his completely home built Egli lookalike which he sold a few years ago.
Bill