50th

dave g6xnc

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Just like to say a big thank you to Dick and all the boys in the North Kent section for a great night darn the pub celbrating the 50th year of the North Kent Section.I hadent been for years but was so nice to see everyone and not a day older!! and put faces to names I'd seen in MPH.
Well done to all see you all again before long.(thats a threat!!).
Dave Streeter,

A-BCD

Non-VOC Member
Here's Roger Kirby ( emigrated to NZ ) and Bob Sharp at Cadwell in 1967
RogerKirbyBobSharpCadwell1967.jpg

Comet

VOC Member
Thanks Dave.
I am glad you enjoyed the evening. It'd be great to see you along at club night. It's always good to see some new/old faces, or is that old/new faces?
Perhaps if there is enough interest we could celebrate the 51st year of the section, what do we all think? It was certainly a relaxed night.

thank you
John

dave g6xnc

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Dave.
I am glad you enjoyed the evening. It'd be great to see you along at club night. It's always good to see some new/old faces, or is that old/new faces?
Perhaps if there is enough interest we could celebrate the 51st year of the section, what do we all think? It was certainly a relaxed night.

thank you
John

Jolly good idea put me down for it shopuld have been at Eynford on tues day but had a blood test (routine) next day which required 14 hours of fasting!! so If I turned up with a good alcohol level might put me on some dreadful medication!!. I'll try to be there next time no failure. Apparenly the ford last Wednesday was just over six feet deep!!!. not a biking test!,
dave.

deejay499

VOC Member
Good do and yes it would be nice to do it again. We forgot to invite Baz and Steve from Conways so will have to put that right and invite them to the 51st!